What services does a Wise Heating and Cooling HVAC Maintenance Agreements consist of in Columbus, Ohio?
The Wise Heating and Cooling HVAC Maintenance Agreement provides two seasonal heating and air conditioning tune-ups per year. These tune-ups include a variety of services to prepare your heating or air conditioning unit for the upcoming season. Potentially avoiding breakdowns during hot or cold weather is just one of the benefits of preventative maintenance. The maintenance agreement also includes other features besides the two seasonal tune-ups. In addition to the services provided under the maintenance agreement, there are tasks you can do to maintain your heating and air conditioning units. Contact Wise Heating and Cooling to learn more.
What’s Included in an AC Tune-up?
Below is a list of services that a technician will perform during a tune-up:
- Inspection of coolant levels and pressure.
- Calibration of thermostats.
- Overall inspection of other parts.
- Evaporator coil and condenser cleaning and inspection.
- Clearing any clogs in condensation drain.
- Condenser fan motor and blades inspection and lubrication.
- Checking the compressor amps at startup.
- Checking the outdoor disconnect and other safety issues.
The service technician will then tell you about any issues that need to be fixed.
Benefits of a HVAC Maintenance Agreement.
An HVAC maintenance agreement provides preventative care along with the following benefits:
- Prevents inconvenient breakdowns.
- Improves the performance and energy efficiency of the unit.
- Ensures the unit is operating safely.
- Extends the life of the unit.
Other Features of an HVAC Maintenance Agreement.
Besides the two seasonal tune-ups, an HVAC Maintenance Agreement provides these other benefits:
- Priority emergency service.
- Preferred pricing on service, repair, and installation.
- One year warranty on parts and labor.
- Flexible financing. *Subject to credit approval, see store for details.
What You Can Do To Help Maintain Your Heating or Air Conditioning Unit.
Here are some simple tasks that you can do to help maintain your heating or air conditioning unit:
- Change or clean filters following the owner’s manual instructions.
- Clear leaves and debris away from the air conditioner condenser.
- Use a garden hose to rinse off the condenser.
- Check the tension on the fan belt, and check hoses for leaks and cracks.
Disconnect the power to the unit before performing any of these tasks.